The first clock of this design was a commissioned work, so I didn't bother to create my usual animated version.
Click here for a copy of the instructions for setting the clock, in Acrobat PDF format.
There wasn't room in #1's enclosure for the power supply (which is more complicated than usual due to the different voltage requirements of Nixies and Dekatrons), so that was placed in a separate AC adaptor enclosure.
One significant difference from my previous clocks is that I had a printed circuit board professionally made (by Olimex), rather than hand-wiring everything on perfboard. This made assembling the clock much less tedious, and the results much nicer looking: I will probably be doing the same for many of my future clocks.
Actually, I had two of the PCBs made - the design fit in half of Olimex's minimum order size. It was several months before I got around to doing anything with the second board...